PLEASE NOTE: NSW STORES ARE CLOSED. CLICK AND COLLECT IS AVAILABLE & ONLINE ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED AS USUAL.
Click and Collect is now available in all Fast Times Stores.
Please note: NSW stores are shut, however we can still fulfil click and collect orders during certain timeframes. Please wait for an email that states your order is Ready for Pick Up before heading to your selected store.
Click and Collect orders that are Ready for Pick Up are available for collection in our VNSW stores from 10.00am to 2pm.
Please call the selected pick up location when you are out the front of the store and a staff member will bring you your order. Store phone numbers can be found on your invoice.
- To use Click and Collect, use the store availability section on the product page.
- Check for stock and select the store you would like to pick up your order from.
- Ensure you use the Buy Online & Pickup Instore button.
- Your order should be ready for you to collect within 4 hours (during opening hours).
- Once your order is ready, we’ll send you an email. Look out for an email which states your order is Ready for Pick Up.
- Please bring a valid photo ID when collecting your order instore.
Please note: Click and collect orders cannot be split from multiple stores and all items from a Click and Collect order must be picked up. We are unable to ship half your order and have the other half collected.
Unfortunately at this stage we cannot accept payments made using the gift card payment method for Click and Collect orders.
In the unlikely event that we cannot fulfil your order, you will be notified via email and your order will be refunded. Please allow 2-5 buiness days for your refund to be processed.