What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 11 GARDEN BLVD, DINGLEY VILLAGE 3172 VICTORIA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Privacy & Security
Fast Times Skateboarding is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us; that's all. Cookies are used to allow you to login to your account, maintain a shopping cart and to purchase items in your shopping cart. Cookies sent to your computer from our website only last while you’re browsing our website. We do not store persistent cookies on your computer. Cookies also allow us to give you a more personalised shopping experience by displaying products that interest you throughout our product pages, thus providing you with a more friendly, interesting and enjoyable shopping experience.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When purchasing from us, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site uses a SecurePay XML API payment gateway. It allows merchants to receive online payments in a cost-effective manner while maintaining high levels of security and privacy for the buyer. Full information about individual cards used on the system is never made available to the merchant, and all transactions are sent directly the bank for processing. Our staff are not responsible for completing credit card transactions and hold no credit card details on file.
Fast Times Skateboarding
ABN: 63 114 848 323
Terms and Conditions
Nike product update:
Please note all Nike products sold on fasttimes.com.au can only be purchased by Australian Residents. Any Nike purchases by International customers will be refunded.
Nike SB Freshwater Dunk Mid Pro Raffle Entry
How to enter and collect your shoe if you are successful:
- Enter your details in the form here: https://mailchi.mp/fasttimes/freshwater-raffle
- Only if you are successful, you will be notified by email. (make sure to check your junk mail folder)
- If successful you will be emailed a PayPal invoice that you are required to pay by 11:59 pm 07/04/20.
- Once payment is made, we will post your pair to your requested address.
By entering this raffle, you agree to our terms and conditions below:
- RRP $149.95
- Please Note: you are not required to pay or pickup in-store. We will post the shoes out to the winners.
- Open to Australian residents only, any international entries will be cancelled.
- Successful applicants will be notified on the 06/04/20.
- Strictly one entry per person, multiple entries will be removed.
- If you are successful, you will be notified by email. Unsuccessful entries will not be emailed.
- The shoe size you entered in the above form is final. No changes will be made.
- Failure to pay the Paypal invoice by 11:59 pm 07/04/2020 will result in a forfeited shoe.
- Winners will be randomly selected.
- Entries close 06/04/20 8 am.
- By entering our raffle system you will be subscribed to our email mailing list.